Oct 2018 –
- Architected & developed a complex catalog with dynamic approvals to expedite requests for reports and
more from an investment tool.
- Built a light-weight event management solution that provided insight to threats and issues by utilizing
inbound emails. In return, this allowed IT to remediate critical events and serious outages within minutes
instead of days.
- Integrated Microsoft Intune with ServiceNow in order to provide an updated CMDB with Android and
- Integrated Jira with ServiceNow to provide reporting and quicker cross team communication. This integration
utilized a MID server to achieve sending and receiving attachments.
- Implemented ITSM for multiple clients while providing best practice guidance.
- Built an automated PAM (privileged access management) solution which enabled IT users to request
privileged access for a specific period of time. This saved hundreds of hours of manual administration while
providing exceptional auditability.
- Documented all solutions in anticipation of successors, improving long term platform sustainability.
- Experience developing with the agile methodology while following strict deadlines.
- Experience using all ServiceNow development components including business rules, client scripts, script
includes, workflows, flow designer, import sets, UI policies and more.